The founder and CEO of Valueinnova USA. Masa has 26 years of worldwide experience at executive, managerial and technical level that include being a founding team member of 4 startups in Silicon Valley, senior consultant with the Cutter Consortium, co-founder of the Lean Kanban University and a member of the ATA steering committee. He is the creator of the Serious LeAP™ model. His customers go from Fortune 500 companies to startups. Masa is an early agile guy, a pioneer on Lean for knowledge work and a pioneer on High collaboration frameworks. Masa has created several company-wide true QA organizations. His academic accomplishments include PhD, MS, BE and multiple certifications. Lives in Utah, USA.
Schalk Cronjé's experience in the software industry spans three decades and has spoken and taught on various software delivery techniques in the UK, USA, India and South Africa.
He has been an early adopter of test-driven design and development at all levels of testings and has applied TDD in many programming languages and on various platforms. One specific library he can recall is still in daily usage and is used in scanning millions of emails world-wide, yet the customer defect rate is less than one per year, all which can be attributed to TDD. He has been responsible for many a complex product roll-outs where continuous integration and continuous deployment have been the key. He does not consider TDD to be a useful technique, but the absolute key to competitive and agile delivery in this age of globalization.
He believes that both software engineering and craftsmanship is important for the industry and that both disciplines should be taught to achieve holism in technology delivery. He also understands that there is a strong relationship between the modern software techniques that are used and the signature skills of people and these should be aligned for effective delivery. He holds two engineering degrees and an MBA in technology management.
Enzo is a senior Lean-Agile coach with Valueinnova Latin America. He has 14 years of international experience (5 countries) at managerial, leadership and technical level in private industry and the public sector. He has been a key contributor in projects for the World Bank and the Interamerican Development Bank with particular emphasis on Quality. Counts with an Engineering degree and six certifications.
Fabricio is a senior Lean-Agile coach with Valueinnova Latin America and a consultant on process innovation and technology. He is also a co-founder of Making Business Happen Worldwide and of Making Learning Happen Worldwide. He is the founder of Lean-Agile Argentina. He has 20 years of international experience on HW and SW who specializes on Quality techniques. He has particular focus on the Financial industry and on economics. His customer portfolio includes Harriague & Assoc., Cube Solutions, Oracle, Intel, Net-log, Dicicom, and Telecom Personal. Fabricio has an engineering degrees and five certifications.
Lautaron is a senior Lean-Agile coach with Valueinnova Latin America. He has 15 years of international experience as Quality Consultant on IT, the Public sector, Production, Logistics and Services. He is founding team member of Normas Referenciales de Calidad serving the public sector and for IRAM, bringing Agile testing to them. His customer portfolio includes MFG Consulting, Macairjet, Andersen engineering, Schreder, Argenfrío, L.M. Sistems and Siemens.
Fabricio is a Lean-Agile coach with Valueinnova Latin America. Wth very solid international technical leadership experience, he specializes on Kanban, Scrum, Agile Testing y Automation. Luciano has provided services for the telecom, health, insurance and SW services industries as well as for government. His top priority is high-quality continuous value delivery incorporating agile testing along the entire process. He has worked for Corebox, ITLatinGroup and InMotion. Luciano has an engineering degree and several certifications.
Luis has 19 years of executive, leadership and technical experience. He is a co-founder of Valueinnova Latin America. He is a accomplished manager, leader, architect, developer wth top focus on quality. His experience in large Latin American companies and having founded three companies are reflected on his high record of successful projects. He worked for InMotion, KWC Global, Digevo Brain Force EST and Dicicom. Luis has an engineering degree and a dozen certifications.
- Steering Committee Member, Agile Testing Alliance
- Co-creator of DevOps Maturity Model and currently co-creating CP-DevOps program for Agile Testing alliance
- Licensed Trainer Agile Testing - ATA,Qualified Project Management Professional (QPMP), Six Sigma Black Belt, ISTQB certified foundation and advanced level Tester, Sun Certified Java Programmer, Presenter in International conferences on Project Management, Quality and Testing
- Co-Author of a book on Selenium
22+ years of IT Industry experience with:
- Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd, India, NSE.IT (National Stock Exchange, India)
- Celox Networks, USA, Netscout Systems, USA
- BE CSE, MBA Finance from UMASS Lowell.
Aditya excels in enterprise agile and DevOps coaching. Being an agilist for a very long time, Aditya started practising various DevOps tools and co-created devOps Maturity model with other agile and devops evangelist. Aditya also excels in designing, strategizing and architecting agile, continuous testing models. Aditya has lead and established multiple testing center of excellence and practices, managed large IT projects, undertaken process studies using Six Sigma, CMMi and TMM models, proposing solutions, performance engineering and architecture reviews, designing automation frameworks, exploring open source test automation tools/frameworks and Business development. Aditya’s current research area is use of pair wise testing in agile projects specially in optimizing test automation regression packs build around BDT with tools like Cucumber, Selenium. Aditya is also exploring use of dockers into testing and test automation space
- Steering Committee Member, Agile Testing Alliance
- Co-Author of book on Selenium and creator of ATA courses CP-BAT, CP-MAT, CP-AAT and CP-SAT
- M.S. Computer Science, Stevens Institute of Technology, USA; PG Certificate in Business Management from City University of NY (CUNY); B.E. CSE, Marathwada University.
22+ years of IT Industry experience with:
- Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd, India
- JPMorgan, India
- Chase Manhattan Bank, USA
- IBM, USA
- Prudential Insurance, USA
Ashish Mishra is an Enterprise Agile Coach and DevOps consultant and has been an early adopter of Agile, practicing XP and Lean development since 1996. He has worked in areas such Agile coaching, DevOps, corporate consulting and public domain training spanning countries like USA, UK, Germany, Denmark, Colombia, Chile, Ecuador, Philippines, Malaysia and Singapore. He has coached directly to various roles such as Product Owner, Scrum Master, Developers, Testers and build teams. Ashish has also co-created DevOps Maturity model with other agile and DevOps evangelist.
He has seen the Agile evolve from Build automation to CI/CD to DevOps over the years and has designed single-click build process and tools involved in the same. He is the steering committee founder member of the Agile Testing Alliance (ATA) and Indian Testing Board (ITB). He is an active blogger and frequent speaker in technology conferences, he has ability to nurture and grow the breakthrough ideas and mentor new talents; his articles are published on Agile Atlas. He has consulted and coached for companies like Barclays, JPMorgan, Deloitte, HSBC, Wells Fargo, Polaris, Datamatics, MindTree, Ness Technologies, Persistent, iGatePatni and L&T Infotech besides running several public workshops. He is the creator of KAGA (Keep Automation Going Agile) Mobile test automation framework using Appium, Cucumber and Jenkins.
Ashish is published author of the book "A Practitioner's Guide To Test Automation Using Selenium" by Tata McGraw-Hill.
- Co-Author of a kindle book on Selenium
- Expert on Testing, Testing process and Test Automation (Selenium)
- Passionate Speaker in Conferences, Meetups and Webinars
- ISTQB Certified
- ATA CP-SAT (Certified Professional -Selenium Automation Testing)
- Overall 13 years of IT Industry experience
- Principal Consultant and Test Architect QAAgility
- AVP - Testing, J P Morgan Chase India
- Senior Manager – Testing, BA Continnum India
- Senior Software Engineer, Testing, Igate
Shivram has been an principal consultant and test architect excelling in Automation Strategy and Project management (Manual and Automation). Shivram has done many consulting and training workshops at corporate level and is expert in organizing Agile/DoJo events. Shivram excels and is passionate about technology.
Shivram has excellent experience in Delivery Ownership, Stakeholder reporting, Metrics reporting, Daily Plan, Effort Estimation, Test Plan and Risk & Scope, Metrics, Process Improvement, Operations – UAT-QA Collaboration model, Knowledge Management, People Management, Vendor Management.
Shivram has worked on following domains - Investment Banking – Structured Products and Options, Order Management (OMS), Trade Reporting Cycle, Payment Types – SWIFT, Electronic Trading Technologies
- Working Committee Member, Agile Testing Alliance
- ISTQB, CSM, SCJP, MCAD, HP (QTP, QC,LR) Certified Professional
- Consulting done for Standard Bank, DGCX, E-Touch (Fox), Viteos, Edelweiss to name a few in the space of Test Automation, Performance Testing, SOA Testing
- Coached many teams for L&T Infotech, Synechron, Capgemini, Wells Fargo to name a few
12+ years of IT Industry experience with:
- Assistant Vice President – JP Morgan Chase
- Associate – Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- L&T Infotech
Soumya has extensive experience in DevOps, Functional Test Automation using QTP, Selenium, Appium, SAP Test Automation with Business Process Framework & Performance Test Automation with Jmeter, LoadRunner, Webload, LoadUI. He has extensively worked on new technologies like SOA Test Automation on Tibco, IBM MQ, WebServices with GreenHat, SoapUI and HP Service Test. He has architected continuous delivery solutions using Jenkins, GIT, SVN, Maven, Gradle, AWS, SonarQube, Ansible, Docker, Chef and Loggly etc.
He holds Bachelors Degree in Information Technology with one of the prestigious universities in India. Currently he is working in architecting a Core Banking Application for one of the biggest cooperative society. He has also helped in taking out a book on Selenium “The Practitioner Guide”
- ISTQB Certified Tester, CP-BAT (Certified Professional Basic Agile Testing) and CP-SAT (Certified Professional Selenium Automation Testing)
- Completed multiple end to end projects using QTP, Test Complete and Selenium for large Capital Market Company and exchange. Architected framework integrating QTP, Selenium, Test Complete.
- Conducted multiple corporate and public training programs in QTP, Selenium, TestComplete and SoapUI
- Part of the organizing team for #ATAGTR2016
- More than 5 years of Industry experience
- Bachelor Degree in Software Engineering, Aston University, UK
Sunket has good experience in preparing and executing automation scripts, test data preparation, client coordination, defect reporting, defect management, peer review. Sunket has worked in Automation projects which included leading automation team and architecting automation framework. Sunket has worked on following domains – Electronic trading technologies, OMS (Order Management Systems), RMS(Risk Management Systems). Sunket has worked as a lead automation consultant in Edelweiss’ OMS/RMS automation project using TestComplete which required integration and synchronization of multiple trading systems. Sunket has multiple automation frameworks using TestComplete. Additional experience includes Mobile App Testing (Appium), Android application development. Sunket has a passion on training and mentoring and keeps on taking public and corporate training programs as and when time permits.
27+ years of IT Industry experience with:
- Forbes Gokak Ltd.
- P&O Containers India P. Ltd.
- Maersk India P. Ltd.
- Arjuna Information Management
- QIPM- Quality Improvement Process (QIPM) Philip Crosby Quality College
- QES & QWG – Quality Education System and Quality Working Group (Maersk India)
- Business Analysis, Project Management, Training. Committee member of Indian Testing Board (ITB - Mumbai Chapter) and Agile Testing Alliance.
- License Trainer for Agile Testing Alliance – CP-BAT, CP-MAT
A highly talented and accomplished IT Management professional with extensive skills and experience in Shipping and Domain knowledge. Ability to bridge the gap between technical and non-technical personnel. Knowledgeable in all financial and resource management aspects of shipping. In charge of IT training and requirement gathering at Maersk. Was sent to Singapore to train in QIPM (Quality Improvement Process-Management) from Phil Crosby Associates. Was in the QIT (Quality Improvement Team) as Step sponsor. Was in charge of implementing the QES (Quality Education System) across the organization. Handled QES training for Parent company employees to be held in India. Excellent presentation and communication skills give him the ability to train and motivate cross-cultural teams in optimizing their performance levels. Valerian specializes in testing specially on the new age testing concepts in agile and DevOps.
He has been a training for major MNCs and public courses since 1992, during this time he has trained on Basic computer principles, Systems Analysis & Design, Business Communication for Diploma in Computer Studies (DCS) and Diploma in Computer Management, Cambridge University level Courses and Systems Analysis & Design for Corporate level Batches (Indo German Chamber of Commerce). He has trained many on ISTQB, CP-BAT, CP-MAT and specializes in Agile Testing.
- Principal Consultant & Chief Coordinator – ATA Bangalore Chapter
- 9+ years of industry experience , hands-on in agile and software testing
- Certified Professional¬ Automation Agile Tester (CP¬-AAT Certified by ATA)
- Certified Professional ¬Master Agile Tester (CP-¬MAT Certified by ATA)
- ISTQB certified Advanced Test Analyst
- ISTQB certified Advanced Test Manager
- ISTQB certified Foundation Level Tester
Nishi is an agile enthusiast and a keen tester with hands-on experience in all stages of software testing life cycle from White box, Black box, Automation testing to Regression and Usability testing. She has expert experience in conducting QA boot camps, ISTQB workshops and ATA certification programs.
She has been associated with ATA since 2014 and is now the Principal Consultant and Chief coordinator of ATA Bangalore Chapter. She has trained at various corporates in Bangalore and also has been a speaker at numerous testing events and conferences, and chairing them. She has been deeply appreciated and awarded for her sessions at various renowned events and conferences by UNICOM and ATAGG in Bangalore.
She is a freelance author, writing for popular forums like www.agileconnection.com, www.stickyminds.com and also has her own blog (www.testwithnishi.wordpress.com) where she writes about the latest topics in Agile and Testing domains.
Shuchi Singla, AKT, SPC, PMI-ACP, CP-AAT, CP-MAT
Shuchi founded BaffleSol, in January 2014. It is a start-up and is dedicated to assisting you with all IT-related and training relating needs.
Shuchi has 12+ years of experience in Software Development and testing. Shuchi is Accredited Kanban Trainer and certified Scaled Agile Practitioner and Consultant and Agile Testing consultant
Shuchi has extensive experience in setting up agile transformations, Agile Testing practices. She has been responsible for assisting providers and projects in identifying, defining and evangelizing into
-Personal and organizational constraints,
-Practice high performance software and service practices based on the best principals, concepts and
Manifesto of Agile and learning’s from other models.
Her work includes training, mentoring and assessing teams and helping teams in improving their contribution to customers in the domains of software engineering, product innovation and IT services. I specialize in:
- Transformational Leadership Trainings
- Promoting Collaboration and Trust with in leadership and teams • Building & promoting culture of trust and autonomy
- Implementing Agile at Enterprise and Portfolio (SAFe)
- Setting up teams to work in Agile, Scrum and XP and target the Program level goal of an Agile Release Train (ART) setup for a cadence
- Train the starting teams for the Release Planning Meeting (RPM) happening every Program Increment (PI)
- Work with Tools team to customize Rally so that SAFe processes can be aligned
- Capturing the maturity of Agile Teams and work on a roadmap for their transformation
- Run Role Based coaching sessions for Product Owners, Scrum Masters and Teams
- Participate & observe teams in various scrum ceremonies and suggest ways for improvement
- Work with Senior Management to introduce Agile, Scrum and SAFe & explain its benefit
Shuchi is an active volunteer for PMI and Agile Testing Alliance NCR.
- Working With Capgemini as part of Agile CoE
- B.E. Computer Science, Rajiv Gandhi Technical university Bhopal; PGDBA from Symbiosis Pune.
12+ years of IT Industry experience with:
- Capgemini India
- Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd
- Nordea Bank Sweden
- Standard Bank South Africa
- Merrill Lynch Bank Of America
- Goldene Source India
- Capgemini has awarded Bronze Star Trainer.
Amit is an IT professional having more than 12 years of experience with 6 years of experience in Agile Methodology. Worked on Agile Transformation including Scaled Agile Framework and Distributed Agile Models. Played role of Scrum Master with Successful closer of 2 projects in Distributed Agile Model. He has played role of Agile Coach and successfully implemented Agile Methodology in multiple teams.
Amit has facilitated Agile Methodology and Scrum framework trainings for Capgemini University, He has been facilitated more then 50 trainings for Agile Methodology, Scrum framework testing In Agile and Exploratory Testing in Agile successfully.